- This Hide-A-Bar cabinet features paneled doors with inset panels of Ash Burl veneers in a parquet pattern framed with decorative moldings and oversized antique brass finished door knobs.
- Stores up to 22 bottles of wine, with a generous amount of room in the doors for liquor storage. An upper fixed shelf may hold glasses and tumblers.
- The cabinet is finished in Hampton Cherry with light distressing on select hardwoods and veneers.
- Wooden stemware racks.
- Front locking doors.
- The left door is secured with a slide lock on the upper interior.
- A 3x power strip outlet is located on the main shelf for operating small appliances.
- Glass mirrored back.
- Auto-On light switch turns the light on as the left cabinet door is opened and off when closed.
- Two dovetail drawers for ample utensil storage with full-extension metal drawer slides.
- A laminated lift-up shelf is located inside each of the two drawers, providing additional work surface area for mixing or prep.
- 180 degree door hinges.
- Full-length piano hinges allow doors to open wide for easy access to storage.
- Adjustable levelers under all corners.
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
||43 W x 23 D x 75 H in
|Material (Bar Top)
||Wood / Glass
Shipping: FREE White Glove Delivery - Deluxe Inside & Setup. Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Home Bars USA is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Home Bars USA will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...