- Finished in Antique Black with Red Undertones and gold highlighting on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This portable, Hide-a-Bar cabinet is finished on all sides and features 16 decorative panels with raised trim and distinctive antique finished knobs on the two front doors; decorative trim on the back panel.
- Four casters allow the cabinet to be easily moved and placed against a wall or in an open setting to be accessed from all sides.
- 180 degree door hinges allow doors to open wide for easy serving.
- The top opens up and slides to the left, expanding to 77" and providing increased space for entertaining.
- An accessory drawer for ample utensil storage features quality dovetail construction with smooth running metal slides.
- Two adjustable stemware racks can store up to 18 large wine goblets. They also act as a shelf for extra storage.
- Four adjustable shelves store up to 20 bottles of wine. Each shelf is reversible so that it can be used for alternate storage.
- Pad-Lock metal shelf clips lock the shelves into place.
- Continuous holes are included for maximum shelf adjustment.
- Locking doors for added security.
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
||38.5-77 W x 22 D x 43 H in
|Material (Bar Top)
Shipping: FREE White Glove Delivery - Deluxe Inside & Setup. Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Home Bars USA is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Home Bars USA will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...