- Lightly distressed finish in Hampton Cherry on select hardwoods and veneers.
- This Pub & Game Table has durable clear coat for wear protection.
- Accommodates six people and features six full-extension drawers.
- Each drawer holds beverages and snacks and includes a removable sandstone drink coaster to absorb moisture.
- The reversible/removable top features rare olive ash burl veneers on the dining surface side and a fabric poker-playing surface on the other.
- Remove the top to reveal a Texas Hold 'Em surface.
- The storage base features four framed panels with rare olive ash burl veneers which complement the tabletop.
- A hinged door offers access to convenient storage in the base for accessories.
- Storage area includes a fixed shelf and bottom shelf.
- Adjustable floor levelers to keep the table level on uneven and carpeted surfaces.
- Simple assembly is required.
- Matching club chairs are available: Howard Miller Ithaca Club Chair 697-012
FREE Game Accessories Included: A set of 500 high quality poker chips (five colors) and two decks of playing cards are included in a convenient storage case.
FREE White Glove Delivery ($200 Value): A 2-man team will deliver your furniture into your home, place the items in your room of choice, unpack the items, complete assembly of your furniture and remove debris.
||54 W x 54 D x 30 H in
Apron Height: 25.4 in
|Material (Table Top)
||Wood / Microfiber
Shipping: FREE White Glove Delivery - Deluxe Inside & Setup. Read more...
Availability: IN STOCK - Ships in 2 business days.
Returns: If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days. Read more...
Product Warranty: Home Bars USA is proud to be an Authorized Dealer of Howard Miller. Manufacturer warranty is included. If you have specific questions, please contact us.
Best Price Guarantee: If you find the same item for a lower price within 30 days of your purchase, Home Bars USA will refund the difference between the two orders to you, as long as certain criteria is met. Read more...